Honeywell is hiring FRESHERS for Test Engineer profile
. Primary job responsibility will be to design and develop training courses for Honeywell control system and software.
. Read design documents and product user manuals to understand new features/functions and the system behaviour.
. Discuss create or update training courses for new functional changes or improvements (classroom or e-Learning).
. Setup and configure the test bed, and implement the functionality explained in design document or user manuals to understand and then better explain it in training content.
. Use Instructional Design techniques and create Job Task Analysis based on the function and the audience for the training. >• Escalate any system defects to DE and Test teams. Follow-up same these defects that would have impact on the course delivery.
. Communicate with Product Marketing, Development Engineering (DE) and Information Development groups to understand the changes and validate understanding of the system behaviour and functionality.
Company Name: Honeywell
Position: Test Engineer
1. Must have Degree / Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
2. Project Implementation & Site commissioning Experience.
3. Worked on Control Systems such as PLC, DCS, SCADA, and/or RTU and has good understanding of Control Systems.
4. Knowledge of Domain Controller and OPC concepts.
5. Should have good instrumentation fundamentals
6. Good English communication and writing skills
7. Attitude to learn new functions and ability to articulate it
8. Good Windows OS and Networking skills.
9. Knowledge of various process fundamentals and operations is an advantage.
10. Knowledge or worked on Honeywell Experion PKS, Experion HS/LS, and / or PlantScape systems advantage
11. Knowledge of Fieldbus, Profibus, HART, and / or DeviceNet will be added advantage.
12. Knowledge of Instructional Design and e-learning software will be added advantage.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
How to Apply: