Company Name: Honeywell Technology Solutions
Experience:0 – 2 yrs
1. Good grasp of high level programming language ( C, C++, Ada and data structures).
2. Familiarity with Data Structures in C and C++.
3. Test Script Development using Tool – Development of test scripts as per the test cases by using the Scripting languages.
4. Script Execution – Execute the test scripts in the batch mode and individual scripts in the target / SBC environments. Candidate should be familiar with the timing intricacies of the environments / tools.
5. Test Execution (manual) – Dry run the test cases in the target / SBC environments. Candidate should be familiar with the test logic, methods of executing the tests and collecting the test results.
6. Structural Coverage – Execute the test scripts in the batch mode, individual scripts and manually as needed in the required environments and capture the coverage data; hands on experience in analyzing the structural coverage of the software under test is desirable.
1. B.E/B.TECH/M.E/M.TECH – Computer Science/Electronics Engineering
2. 0 to 2 yrs in testing of avionics / embedded software products.
3. Solves clearly defined problems that are limited to assignment work area.
4. Must possess ability to think out of the box & propose creative solutions
5. Able to identify improvement areas in the product/ process
6. Ability to identify the risks & escalate as necessary
7. Performs necessary work to accomplish specific task/team objectives within overall cost and schedule.
8. Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
9. Understanding of core processes.
10. Good interpersonal and teaming abilities
11. Skillful technical contributions to a project; enhances the success of the project by contributing improvement ideas.
12. Ability to work in a diverse environment
13. Good oral and written communication skills.
14. Interacts with project team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do
How to Apply: