Honeywell Technology Solutions is hiring for Financial Analyst profile
. Reporting and analysis of monthly financials (P&L, B/S, Free Cash Flow, etc.)
. Compile required management reports (such as Cost Centre Reports, Indirect spend / Travel Expense/OEF, etc.)
. Upload the AOP & Forecast numbers in Planning / Estimate tools for all functions.
. Support any Ad Hoc requests for data mining / analysis
Company Name: Honeywell Technology Solutions
Position: Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
1. Finance/ Commerce / equivalent degree with min 1-2 yrs of relevant experience in FP&A.
2. CA,ICWAI, MBA, CIMA, CFA, CPA or equivalent qualified is an added advantage
3. Experience assisting forecast/budget processes, comparing Actuals to budgets, identifying & interpreting variances, is an added advantage
1. Knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Essbase, Business Objects and Hyperion Financial Management and should have flexibility to adapt to different ERPs/Reporting tools.
2. Good Data Mining skills.
3. Financial analysis skills; ability to think outside of traditional role to evaluate business implications
4. Ability to work under strict deadlines and balancing workload demands
5. Proficiency in MS Office applications(MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
6. Good communication skills (both written and oral) strong interpersonal skills are added advantage.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology in everything we make and do.
How to Apply: