Company Name: Honeywell Technology Solutions
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficient in C/C++ and OOAD
• knowledge of at least one scripting language, VB.Net, C# is added advantage
• Exposure to CM tools like Clear case and Clear Quest
• Should have excellent communication skills, able to understand the project risks well ahead, take necessary actions
• Familiar with Epic architecture
• Work with Software Developers and System Engineers to provide easy mechanisms to reproduce scenarios, debug day to day FMS software/System issue and to automate FMS operational scenarios.
• Should have good understanding on NGFMS Architecture and NG Framework
• Ability to grasp technical concepts rapidly
• Self initiative to reach out to team/U.S counterpart and form effective working relationships
• Identifying and debugging issues at the system level and understanding interaction with other aircraft systems
Honeywell (www.honeywell.com) is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbochargers; and performance materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, and Chicago Stock Exchanges.
How to Apply: