Honeywell Technology Solutions is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
. Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards and perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
. Understand the complete project plan and participates in audits.
. Know the schedule of the deliverables on the module that he/she working on.
. Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she working on
. Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
. Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
. Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
. Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issues
Company Name: Honeywell Technology Solutions
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 1-3 Years
1. 1-3 Years
2. Knowledge and experience in Avionics embedded V&V System Testing
3. Knowledge about DO-178B/C, testing tools.
4. Awareness of the software life cycle
5. Exposure to Issue tracking tools and processes.
6. Awareness and experience on the CM system and environment.
7. Quick Learner and good communication skills
8. Exposure to simulation environment
9. Exposure to DEOS Operating System, GNSS or GPS sytem knowledge are preferred.
10. C/C++ programming.
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity
How to Apply: