HP Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Sales Support Management Analyst at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from HP.
Company Name: HP
Position: Sales Support Management Analyst
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard became friends at Stanford University before forming a two-person company in a rented garage—the original Silicon Valley startup. Working with limited resources, the pair created a series of products—starting with audio oscillators used by sound engineers—sometimes using the Packard family oven to put on finishing touches.
1. Handles several customer accounts that have low to moderate importance.
2. Supports solutions that impact other departments.
1. First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
2. Typically 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
Skills Required :
1. Good communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
2. Intermediate knowledge of internal processes and policies.
3. Developed understanding of local legal compliance issues.
4. Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. Good teamwork skills.
6. Intermediate time management skills.
7. Developing project management skills.
8. Developing mentoring and coaching skills.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: