HP Hiring Bachelor’s Degree freshers 2015 for Customer Support Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this job from Hewlett-Packard.
Company Name: HP
Position: Customer Support Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
2. May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
3. Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
1. Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and for customers.
2. Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
3. Change Management/ Implementation: Independently implement changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/HP Information Technology (HPIT) infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
4. Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy.
5. Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
6. Solution Design: Understand the HP solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: