HP Hiring Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree freshers 2015 for Entry Level Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree can apply for this job from Hewlett Packard.
Company Name: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Position: Entry Level Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress. We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data. We see big opportunities ahead, and we are well positioned to take advantage of these opportunities with our remarkable set of assets and strengths.
1. Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
2. Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
3. Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
4. Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
4. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
5. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Education and Experience :
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
2. Minimum 0-2 years experience
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all yearsí mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: