Hewlett-Packard is hiring FRESHERS for Financial Analyst profile
. Provides standard-level financial support that is typically transactional for a business.
. Performs data extraction and puts it in a useful format for more senior individual contributors.
. Handles business issues of basic complexity on a routine basis.
. Develops an understanding of HP•s financial processes and a working knowledge of the business.
. Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business.
Company Name: HP
Position: Financial Analyst
Education: Any degree
1. First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
2. Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
3. Basic understanding of accounting processes.
4. Basic analytical skills.
5. Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
6. Good communication skills.
7. Good teamwork skills.
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
How to Apply: