HP Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Graduate Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from HP.
Company Name: HP
Position: Graduate Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 0-12 Months
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- Understand the business requirements in detail.
- Study the various business processes, tools and system used.
- Works with development team to design & code the solution.
- Follow quality standards for software deliverables through the use of systematic processes.
- Contributes to software test plan creation and test results.
- Helps to document user manuals, release notes etc.
- Participate in the Scrum activities and communicate with Dev and Product team members on daily basis (Agile methodology).
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g. computer science, Electronics or electrical engineering).
- Should have 0-12 months of development experience
- Knowledge in technical skills in application development, tools, technologies, as well as technical architecture would be preferred which includes,
- Programming languages; C#.Net, Java/J2EE, C++, Shell scripts.
- Operating systems: Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, SUSE), MS Windows
- Database: SQL, Database concepts
- System/Network protocols/topology
- Analytic ability in order to analyze technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
- Knowledge for computer hardware industry/products will be an added advantage.
- Must be Self-reliant and self-disciplined, yet willing to work effectively in a team environment.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: