HP Hiring B.Tech/ B.E/ Post Graduation freshers 2015 for IT Support Analyst at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ Post Graduation can apply for this job from HP.
Company Name: HP
Position: IT Support Analyst
Education: B.Tech/ B.E/ Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
At HP we believe technology can create new possibilities for people around the world??from high school students and soccer moms to budding entrepreneurs, government officials, and business executives. We??re the largest IT company on the planet, with 304,000 employees working in approximately 170 countries around the world. And we are able to leverage our size and scope to deliver real value in the products and services we offer. Our healthcare solutions are helping hospitals reduce errors and insurers bring down costs. Our TouchSmart products are helping individuals with autism communicate for the very first time. Our digital printing solutions are revolutionizing the publishing industry by allowing publishers to print individual books on demand. And that??s just the beginning. Where others see challenges, we see opportunities. So we never stop exploring. We never stop at impossible. And we can??t wait to show you what we think of next. HP in India: Established in 1988, India is one of the largest and most diverse sites for HP outside of the US. Based on revenue, HP in India is the country??s Number One domestic company and is also the Number One multinational company [Source: Data Quest 2009*]. Based on revenue, HP is the country??s number one domestic company as well as the top multinational company in the IT industry. It is one of the nation??s largest employers, with businesses spanning customer support to R&D and systems engineering. HP is ranked among the top 10 Best Companies to work for by Business Today, a leading Indian publication, and it is recognized as a Hewitt Best Employer (2009). We are also the leading brand across many product and services categories and have won critical acclaim at the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honors?? (2009). HP??s participation in national climate change consortiums provides a valuable opportunity to lead and drive the country??s transformation to a low-carbon economy.
Participates as a member of an Information Technology (IT) technical team. Performs basic analysis of functional or service requirements. Implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure or services as prepared by more senior engineers. Provides end user and routine or basic support of enterprise platforms and services. Monitors the environment and resolves issues utilizing available knowledge reference documentation. Monitors production schedules and ensures production jobs complete successfully without issues. Ensures complete and timely hand-off of incidents to other support teams as appropriate. Assists with enterprise-wide system maintenance and change implementation. Performs work assigned by others. Accountable for own work.
- Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications). Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, Human Resources (HR), finance). Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user / business requests. Knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model. Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Basic organizational and analytical skills.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: