Company Name: HP
Position: IT Developer/Engineer Role
THIS IS A RECENT GRADUATE POSITION – QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE GRADUATED WITHIN THE PAST 12 MONTHS OR SHOULD BE GRADUATING BY SPRING 2014..
1. Bachelor’s degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems, or related fields
2. Software programming knowledge of and/or experience with one or more of the following: independent code line over 20,000, Java, Java Script, C, C++, C#, VB.Net
3. Application development knowledge of and/or experience with databases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and experience with Linux shell script and Windows programming
4. Test engineering knowledge of and/or experience with QTP and/or LoadRunner testing tools
5. Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
6. Passion for technology
7. Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
8. Excellent oral and written English communication skills
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HP, we live for the big idea, the next great discovery. “Invent” is more than a word: it’s who we are. Our innovations in the key strategic areas of Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Security help shape the technology industry. Everything we do, we do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to our customers. Are you ready to give your career the boost it deserves?
How to Apply: