Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Position: Software Engineer
- HP Applications Services Global Delivery at a Glance.
- 10,000+ professionals with global experience and strong middle-management skills
- Proven competency in executing large multi-million dollar, multi-site projects and outsourcing contracts
- World’s 1st BS15000 (now ISO 20000) certified company & 8th company to be directly appraised at SEI CMMI Level
- Innovation delivered to customers leveraging HP Labs, HP Software, IPG and HP ESSN Labs in India
- Effectively hosting global clients and showcasing range of capabilities
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of HP technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with HP customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands HP’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
MCA and BE/B.Tech specialized in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science/ EEE/ E&C – 2013 batch minimum 60% aggregate with no arrears as on date
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
How to Apply: