Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Position: Java Developer
Education: Any Graduates
Experience: 1-3 Years
1. Acts professionally with HP customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
2. Understands HP’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
3. Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
4. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
Education and Experience Required:
1 – 3 years of technical experience and an Associate of Arts/Science or equivalent degree (two year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience (2-4 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
1. Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
2. Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
3. Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
4. Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
How to Apply: