Company Name: HP
Position: Java Developer Role
Education: BE/B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
Experience: 1-3 Years
1. Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
2. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
3. Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
4. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
1. Candidate should possess Arts/Science or equivalent degree from a recognised university
2. Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
3. Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
4. Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
5. Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HP, we live for the big idea, the next great discovery. “Invent” is more than a word: it’s who we are. Our innovations in the key strategic areas of Big Data, Cloud, Mobility, and Security help shape the technology industry. Everything we do, we do to make technology more practical, usable, and valuable to our customers. Are you ready to give your career the boost it deserves?
How to Apply: