Company Name: HP
Position:Process Associate Role
Experience:0 – 3 yrs
Process Associate (Accounts & Non Accounts)
1. Good PC and database knowledge and project/process management skills.
2. Initiative and independent; Customer focused.
3. Excellent written & spoken communication skills.
4. For Accounts: Strong understanding of basic accounting concepts.
5. Candidate should be flexible to work in any shift.
6. Candidates with Foreign Language Proficiency may also apply.
1. Accounts: B Com, BBM (Finance), BBA (Finance) and M Com graduates ONLY
2. Non Accounts: BSC, MSC, BA, MA and BCA graduates ONLY
3. A minimum of 50% and above aggregate scores in graduation. (Strictly 2007 – 2012 pass outs with no backlogs.)
4. 0 – 3 Years of experience (BPO/Non BPO/KPO/Financial Services Industry) across all processes.
HP Networking Software Engineers work on new networking products and solutions. This includes contribution in product architecture, feature definition, design, development and test and on-going product support.
We are seeking top Software Engineering talent to develop HPs networking products including switches and routers that will revolutionize the future of the networking industry. These engineers will build the next generation of HPs Networking
How to Apply: