HP HIRING SALES SUPT MGMT ANALYST
Company Name: HP
Position: Sales Supt Mgmt Analyst
Education: Any degree
Experience: 0-2 Years
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgment.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Candidates should possess Any degree or equivalent from recognized university
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Knowledge and Skills Required
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
How to Apply: