Hewlett-Packard is hiring FRESHERS for Services Information Developer profile
. Participates as a member of a development team
. Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers
. Participates in code reviews
. Prepares and executes unit tests
. Expands technical knowledge to refresh and maintain domain expertise in a technology area (e.g. Web site Development)
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard
Position: Services Information Developer
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science
2. Software engineering, computer engineering, information systems, or related fields
3. Knowledge of and/or experience with one or more of the following: COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net
4. Basic understanding of RDBMS databases, such as SQL Server and Oracle
5. Basic knowledge of testing tools and unit test scripting
6. Knowledge of and/or experience with an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio)
7. Passion for technology.
1. Prior internship experience
2. Able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
We are in a multi-year journey to turn HP around, and we have put in place a plan to restore HP to growth. We know where we need to go, and we’re making progress.We continue to drive product innovation in our core markets, with a focus on cloud, security, and big data.
How to Apply: