- Should possess strong F&A knowledge
- Responsible for Preparation and Presentation of Analytical review of P&L on monthly/ Quarterly to client.
- Responsible for Preparation & Presentation of Quarterly trend analysis for Revenue & Cost
- Responsible for Cash flow projections monthly, yearly and comparing with Actual and projected and share variance.
- Should possess strong forecast/budgeting knowledge.
- Responsible for Preparation of variance reports (P/L and B/S etc) by comparing with actual with Business plan.
- Should possess strong Tax knowledge.
- Reaponsible for ensuring the compliance with All applicable accounting standards and group policies in preparation of financial statements
- High school education or equivalent.
- Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level education required.
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Understands internal processes and tools.
- Computer proficiency.
- Problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
- Time management skills.
- Oversee compliance with operating procedures and standards.
Company Name: HP
Position: Supervisor Order To Cash
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Company Name : HP in India
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : HP in India: Established in 1988, India is one of the largest and most diverse sites for HP outside of the US. Based on revenue, HP in India is the country”s Number One domestic company and is also the Number One multinational company [Source: Data Quest 2009*]. Based on revenue, HP is the country”s number one domestic company as well as the top multinational company in the IT industry. It is one of the nation”s largest employers, with businesses spanning customer support to R&D and systems engineering. HP is ranked among the top 10 Best Companies to work for by Business Today, a leading Indian publication, and it is recognized as a Hewitt Best Employer (2009). We are also the leading brand across many product and services categories and have won critical acclaim at the NASSCOM Foundation Social Innovation Honors” (2009). HP”s participation in national climate change consortiums provides a valuable opportunity to lead and drive the country”s transformation to a low-carbon economy.
How to Apply: