Hewlett-Packard is hiring FRESHERS for System Test Engineer profile
Test Execution, develops test cases, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products.
Testing of software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
Company Name: HP
Position: Test Engineer
Education: Master’s Degree
Experience: 0-2 Years
1. Test execution of limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
2. Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
3. Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem
4. Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Minimum 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills
1. Experience or understanding of software systems design tools, testing and languages.
2. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Understanding of test cases for software systems running on multiple platform types
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California, United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
How to Apply: