Hewlett-Packard is hiring FRESHERS for Systems Software Engineer profile
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, networks, utilities. Determines hardware compatibility.
1. Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities
2. Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
3. Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
4. Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately-complex products.
Company Name: HP
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Experience: 0-2 Years
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
2. Minimum 0-2 years experience
1. Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
2. Good Operating Systems concepts & system programming skills – threads, networking, drivers
3. Good analytical and problem solving skills.
4. Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
5. Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
6. Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
How to Apply: