HP is hiring FRESHERS for Technical Support Engineer profile
As a Customer Solution Technician, you will join an industry-leading organization in customer service and support and get engaged in the most advanced total customer experience excellence practices.
You will solve various technical customer issues and answer service, product, technical, and customer relations questions incoming by various customer support communication channels such as telephone, email, e-chat, and ticketing system.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate across teams to drive improvements in achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
Aligning with HP’s technical career path, HP offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
This position would reside in one of several HP business organizations, including our Enterprise Services, Enterprise Group and Printing & Personal Systems Group organizations
Company Name: HP
Position: Technical Support Engineer
1. Work from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues
2. Successfully resolve technical issues related to hardware and software from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems
3. Work remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, and ticketing system to respond to first-level technical issues
4. Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement
5. Collaborate across teams to resolve issues and help reproduce issues in lab environment
1. Bachelor’s degree (completed prior to start date) in computer science, information systems, or related fields
2. Experience with technical support and/or hardware and software computing, storage, and peripheral devices
3. Knowledge and/or experience with updating Knowledge Management systems
4. Passion for technology
5. Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
6. Excellent oral and written English communication skills
Desired Profile :
1. Experience with troubleshooting in a technical environment
2. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
3. Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
4. Superior customer service skills
5. Phone and remote support experience
6. E-support experience
Hewlett-Packard Company , commonly referred to as HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. The company was founded in a one-car garage in Palo Alto by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard. Now it is one of the world’s largest information technology companies, operating in nearly every country.