Senior programme manager responsible for defining Transition and Transformation Strategies, interfacing directly with client at CIO / Board level.
Has demonstrate able experience in managing large complex global implementation programmes and in driving large organizational change programmes.
Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives.
Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
Company Name: HP
Position: Transition Consultant
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 Year
• 15+ years Project/Programme Management Experience
• Min of 10+ years managing major IT/ Transition / transformation implementation projects
• 5+ years industry experience in delivery or account management roles
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Required
• Must have an Undergraduate Degree. (Preferred fields include Business, Computer Science, IT/ IS , or Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or equivalent combination education or experience).
Knowledge and skills
• Highly developed project and program management skills applied to global and complex projects and programs
• Advanced knowledge of;
1. ITIL or ITSM
2. Risk Management skills
3. Transition and Transformation Rollouts
4. Programme Financial Mgmt
• Highly developed people management skills, as may have many indirect reports
• Analyze and resolve problems
• Focus on customers
• Design and deliver presentations
• Influence management in defining customer needs
• Highly developed negotiation skills and ability to influence contract content
• Manage variable workforce
• Manage implementation of policies and procedures
• Manage Major Projects and Programs
• Deep understanding of business processes
• Skilled at leading strategic discussions at a CIO / Board level.
• In depth knowledge of Financial Management controls and key financial business fundamentals of Managed Services overall
Scope and impact
• Typically $100 to $500M deals
• Involved in pursuit phase and is vital in determining parameters of deal
• Contributions have major impact on HP business (Cost, Efficiency, TCE).
• Generally managing internal project budget in excess of $20M
• Typically involves high degree of transformation, (e.g., mergers, divestitures & acquisitions)
• Impact is evidenced by multiple contributions over time and performance demonstrates sustained level of contribution
• Sets strategic direction of project, understands all contractual and technical aspects
• Will typically head up 5+ towers in extremely complex geographies.
• Typically the deals are global or multi-national in scope
• Has an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the critical business success factors.
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
• Has an extensive understanding of critical projects or a program and supervises other project managers on very large multi-function projects
How to Apply: