On 5/1/2017, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) announced recruitment notification to recruit Medical Officer. Through this recruitment notification, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) plans to recruit MBBS,MS/MD candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is planning to recruit 50 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/1/2017.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) before 24/1/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||50 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||24/1/2017|
|Address For The Job||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission ,Himachal Pradesh|
Eligibility & Details:
Medical Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Medical Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 50 Posts|
|Education required:Recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in Part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.|
|Desirable: (i) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The holders of educational qualification included in part-II of the third schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) A post graduate qualification from a recognized institution as mentioned in Appendix-A. (iii) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 15,600-39,100/-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:General Category -400,S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. -100|
|Procedure:Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officer (General Wing) Class-I (Gazetted) (on regular basis) in the Department of Health & Family Welfare, H.P. through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 24th January, 2017 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled.|
|Last Date: 24/1/2017|
|Location of Job:Himachal Pradesh|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/1/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 24/1/2017. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 24/1/2017 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 24/1/2017
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|