Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Position:Lecturer & More Vacancies
Education:Graduate, Post Graduate
Details of Post :
Lecturer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Post:
- Department of Ayurveda, HP: 1. Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Class-I (Gazetted): 101 Posts
- Department of Medical Education (Dental): 1. Professor (Community Dentistry) Class-I (Gazetted) : 01 Post
- Department of Home, H.P: 1. – Deputy Advocate General, Class-I (Gazetted): 01 Post
- Department of Sainik Welfare, H.P: 1. Director, Sainik Welfare, Class-I (Gazetted): 01 Post 2. Deputy Director, Sainik Welfare, Class-I (Gazetted): 08 Posts
- Department of Public Works, H.P: 1. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Class-I (Gazetted): 03 Posts
- Department of Town & Country Planning, H.P: 1. Senior Planning Draughtsman, Class-II (Non-Gazetted): 03 Posts 2. Planning Officer, Class-I (Gazetted): 01 Post
- Department of Technical Education, H.P: 1. Lecturer, Computer Engineering, (Polytechnic) Class-I (Gazetted): 02 posts 2. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (Physics), Class-I (Gazetted): 05 Posts 3. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (Chemistry), Class-I Gazetted): 04 Posts 4. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (English), Class-I (Gazetted): 05 Posts 5. Lecturer, Applied Sciences & Humanities (Polytechnic) (English), Class-I (Gazetted): 05 Posts
- Department of Animal Husbandry, H.P: 1. Veterinary Officer, Class-I (Gazetted): 21 Posts
- Total No of Posts: 161
- Age : Candidates age should be 45 years and below for Sl No I & II Posts and between 30 years to 45 years for Sl No III Post and 57 years and below for Sl No IV Post and 45 years and below for Sl No V, VI (2), VII & VIII Posts and between 18 years to 45 years for Sl No VI (1) Post as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST? OBC/ WFF/ PH of Himachal Pradesh.
- Qualification: Candidates should posses Recognized degree in Ayurveda not less than five years duration from a recognized Institution recognized by the Central/ State Government/ CCIM, Rotatory. Compulsory Internship wherever required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine for Sl No I Post and recognized BDS Degree from the Indian University constituted under the Statue or an equivalent qualification and having recognized post graduation degree or its equivalent in the concerned specialty and possess at least five years teaching experience for Sl No II Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on Screening test/ Examination/ Viva Voce Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for general and Rs.100/- for SC of HP/ ST of H.P / OBC of HP and no fee for Ex -Servicemen of HP.
Offline Mode: Candidates can deposit requisite fee at any branch of Punjab National Bank through an e-challan generated through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the requisite fee through credit card or debit card of any bank.
- Log on to the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- Click on New User Sign up Here.
- Fill the details and click on create user.
- Select the post you want to apply and then click on “click to Apply”.
- Candidate should upload latest scanned passport size photographs.
- Fill all the details and then click on Submit button.
- Pay the Application fee by clicking on “E-Payment” and make payment as mentioned above.
- After payment Relogin and take Print out of the application and submit at the time of Screening Test/ Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply Online through the website http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc on or before 26-05-2014 by 11:59 PM. After submission of online application, take print out of filled online application and submit along with attested copies of required documents like Essential Qualifications, Age, Experience and Category in Support of their Eligibility at the time of Screening Test/ Examination for the concerned post and produce originals at the time of Viva voce.
Important dates to remember :
- Date of Advertisement: 26-04-2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-05-2014 by 11:59 PM.
How to Apply: