The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation is hiring for Analytics – HR & Operations profile
. Human Capital Metrics (Head count, Diversity, Movement, Joiners & Leavers etc)
. Performance Management Reports
. Learning Management
. Global Mobility
. Contact Centre & VoC Analysis
. Analytics projects in the area of Diversity, attrition etc
Company Name: HSBC
Position: Analytics – HR & Operations
Education: Bachelor’s, Master’s degree
Experience: 1 Year
1. Elementary programming skills
2. Knowledge of reporting tools like BO, Cognos, OBIEE etc is a plus
3. Knowledge of SAS, SQL and other equivalent analytical tools is a plus
4. Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and
5. Analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. 4 year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputed university with concentration on marketing,
2. Finance, economics or other quantitative fields such as statistics or engineering.
HSBC’s origins in India date back to 1853, when the Mercantile Bank of India was established in Mumbai. The Bank has since, steadily grown in reach and service offerings, keeping pace with the evolving banking and financial needs of its customers. In India, the Bank offers a comprehensive suite of world-class products and services to its corporate and commercial banking clients as also to a fast growing personal banking customer base.
How to Apply: