HSBC Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Associate Relationship Manager at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from HSBC.
Company Name: HSBC
Position: Associate Relationship Manager
Education: Any Graduate
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our websiteHSBCPSM
- If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- The incumbent is responsible for acquiring and managing quality new to bank customers. To ensure robust on boarding and management during the nascent stage, all NTB Business Banking customers will be nurtured by the RM who sourced the account.
- A key distinction between the existing and proposed customer acquisition strategy is the absence of any specific NTB customer acquisition target as the emphasis would be on achievement of underlying revenue targets through selective acquisition of quality customers.
- The main challenge would be to consistently acquire clients of the desired profile. The incumbent would need to upgrade his/her skill sets to achieve the above through training on products and self-development. The incumbent would also need to develop a sound knowledge of the corporate banking products, and continuously keep abreast with the competitor products and customer requirements.
- The incumbent should also ensure that other HSBC products are actively cross-sold to increase wallet share. Understanding the customer’s needs and delivering the desired solutions will be one of the big challenges for the job-holder
- The job would entail very strong relationship management skills
- Strong Aptitude towards Sales and Customer Service
- Strong team Management Skills
- Good Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and written communication
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: