Company Name: HSBC
Position: Software Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
Location: Across India
Bachelor of Engineering or Technology, Post graduate diploma in computer applications, Master in computer applications, Master’s in Engineering or Technology with less then three years of work experience in IT companies.
1. Knowledge of ControlM Version 7 Enterprise Manager and Desktop
2. Knowledge of Schedule design and development using ControlM Desktop
3. Working experience of Control M utilities (server/EM).
4. Complete understanding of Control M architectire.
5. Basic Knowledge of Control M Admin activities is useful.
6. Added knowledge of xml and Perl is useful
7. Should possess good knowledge of UNIX OS with an experience of shell scripting
8. Should possess good knowledge of DB concepts with an experience of SQL.
9. Exposure to Production support is desirable
10. Should possess excellent communication skills
11. Candidate should be willing to work in nonbusiness hours and over the weekend
Headquartered in London, we are one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 89 million customers.Our international network covers 87 countries and territories in six geographical regions: Europe, Hong Kong, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America. With listings on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges, shares in HSBC Holdings plc are held by over 220,000 shareholders in 129 countries and territories.
How to Apply: