Company Name: HSCC (India) Limited
Position: Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager
Education: 10th Class, ITI, B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engg)
Details of Post :
Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager
HSCC (India) Ltd is a premier Mini Ratna multi-disciplinary consultancy company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors.
Applications are invited from bright, result oriented, energetic, experienced and dynamic professionals for appointment on immediate absorption/deputation/on contract basis for its ongoing and future assignments. The company offers an informal work atmosphere and a compensation package matching the industry norms with good growth opportunities for professionals who are self-starters.
Qualifications & Experience
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SITE SUPERVISION: Graduate in Civil Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in all aspects of project management including Multi Project co-ordination, publishing and finalizing pre qualification requirements as per Govt norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, project Management & site Supervision of large projects at various places in India and abroad. Candidates must be conversant with
CPWD manuals, specifications etc, project planning & management, Billing, quality control, CVC guidelines. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with CPWD, PSUs and other Government organization
STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEERING: Graduate in Civil Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in design of multi storied RCC buildings, retaining walls, machine foundations and water containing structures in organization handling large civil projects. Knowledge of IS Codes, structure software for space frames, columns, foundations, design, STAAD & AUTOCAD is a must. Exposure to other software (STRAP, SAP) is desirable. Adequate exposure in checking of drawing & detailing of RCC & Steel structures including interdisciplinary coordination preferred. Candidates with post graduate qualifications in structural engineering will be given preference.
JR DRAFTSMAN (CIVIL): Minimum 10th class pass having at least 60% marks in ITI (Civil) Trade Certificate (full time course). Candidates must have relevant experience in AUTOCAD drafting of GA & R/f detailing drawings of multistoried buildings in an organization handling large civil projects. Command over AUTOCAD is must. Exposure in checking drawings and independently understanding GA & R/f drawing & to work from supplied designs is desirable.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All Degrees should be from University/Institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- For all posts, candidates must have excellent knowledge of working on computers, including software viz. MS Office, MS Projects, Primavera etc.
How to apply
- All pages of the Bio-data must be duly authenticated by the candidate before submission. All relevant certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc must be submitted along with the application.
- The applications superscribing the discipline and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address latest by _20thJANUARY, 2014 :
Senior Manager (HRM)
HSCC (I) Ltd
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20/01/2014
How to Apply: