HSCC India Limited has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from HSCC India Limited
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Executive & More Vacancies on or before 25/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : HSCC India Limited
Vacancy Name : Executive & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : Rs.11,975-66,000/-pm
Job Location : Noida
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Chief General Manager HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1 Noida (U.P)-201301
Detail Of HSCC India Limited Executive & More VacanciesRecruitment:
HSCC (INDIA) LIMITED is a premier multi-disciplinary MINI RATNA profit making company providing quality consultancy services in healthcare and other social sectors for the last more than 32 years. Applications are invited from dynamic and result oriented professionals for its ongoing and future assignments. The company offers an informal work atmosphere and a compensation package matching with industry norms with good opportunities for professionals who are self starters.
- ARCHITECTURE (E-1 to E-7): Graduate in Architecture (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in computerized planning and design of specialized large scale buildings and complexes including health care facilities. The candidate should be capable of independently evolving concepts, understanding and guide in detailed design development including site supervision and interaction with clients for business development. Experience of working with latest software viz. Revit, Autocad 2012, Photoshop, 3D max, Sketch Up etc.
- DESIGN & ENGINEERING i. CIVIL STRUCTURAL (E-1 to E-7): Graduate in Civil Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in design of multistoried RCC buildings, retaining walls, machine foundations and water containing structures in organizations handling large civil projects. Knowledge of IS Codes, structure software for space frames, columns, foundations, design, STAAD & AUTOCAD is a must. Exposure to other software (STRAP, SAP) is desirable. Adequate exposure in checking of drawing & detailing of RCC & Steel structures including interdisciplinary coordination preferred.
- PUBLIC HEALTH/PLUMBING SERVICES (E-1 to E-5): Graduate in Civil Engineering, (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute preferably with post graduate qualifications in Environmental Engineering having experience in planning, designing, preparation of BOQ and cost estimate for public health engineering works such as Water Supply, Sewerage & Drainage, Sanitary & internal /external plumbing services of multistoried building, Water/Waste water treatment plant, Fire Fighting, Waste Management etc for Hospitals, Institutional, Residential and other buildings.
- ESTIMATION (E-1 to E-5): Graduate in Civil engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute and membership of the Institute of Quantity Surveyors having experience in quantity survey, costing, estimation, preparation of take off sheets and specification, tender documents, analysis of rates for large projects. Exposure of DSR, CPWD plinth area rates and specifications with MS Office & Auto Cad knowledge required.
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (E-2 to E-5): Graduate in Electrical Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in electrical design of large multistoried buildings, Hospitals/Hotels etc for internal & external electrification, HT, MV, L T and substations & execution of the same, checking of working drawings, site supervision etc.
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (E-3 to E-5): Graduate in Mechanical Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with experience in designing and execution of central HVAC works. Preference will be given to candidates who also have experience of handling special services such as OT’s, ICU’s, gas manifold system, laundry, kitchen, gas piping, CSSD, waste disposal etc for BSL Labs, hospitals/hotels etc, including site supervision.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SITE SUPERVISION (E-1 to E-7): Graduate in Civil/Electrical Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with rich experience in all aspects of project management including Multi Project co-ordination, publishing and finalizing pre qualification requirements as per Govt norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, project Management & site Supervision of large projects at various places in India and abroad. Candidates must be conversant with CPWD manuals, specifications etc, project planning & management, Billing, quality control, CVC guidelines. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with CPWD, PSUs and other Government organizations.
- BIO MEDICAL ENGINEERING (E-2): Graduate in Bio-Medical Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university with experience in handling procurement assignments i.e. bid documentation, tendering, inspection and testing, logistics support etc. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in handling procurement of medicines, medical equipments and other instruments related to hospitals and laboratories. Medical professionals with MBBS/MD qualification having experience in handling procurement related functions may also apply.
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (E-2, E-3 & E-6): Graduate in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering (full time course) having minimum 60% marks with experience in computer networking, system integration, software development/ implementation preferably in Hospital Information Management System, ardware, Software, LAN etc.
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS (E-5 to E-7): CA /ICWA having relevant experience in finalization of balance sheet, letters of credit, Contractual payments to contractors/vendors, Taxation matters with exposure to income tax, service tax, labour cess, VAT etc, tender evaluation, MIS, co-ordination with Banks, Auditors, clients/Ministries etc. Preference will be given to candidates having additional qualification of Company Secretary with experience in company law matters.
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (E-1 & E-6): MBA (HR) (full time course) having minimum 60% marks from a reputed recognized University/Institute. The candidate must have hands on experience of working in a reputed organization with in depth knowledge of HR functions including Performance Management, Training & Development, OD, Career Planning, Recruitment, Manpower Planning, Evolution of Policies, Establishment matters, latest Labour Laws, compliance with Govt. guidelines, Corporate Social Responsibility, exposure to general administration and liaison, Public Relations, vigilance matters etc. Candidates must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills. LLB degree is desirable.
- EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO CEO (E-3): Graduate (full time) with minimum 60% marks with Post graduate diploma in Mass Communication/Corporate Communication/Journalism from a reputed/recognized University/Institute (minimum 60% marks). The candidate must also have experience of independently managing the functions of senior officials in the Government of India/PSU/reputed private companies. Key skills required include MIS reporting, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, travel arrangements, organizing events and arrangements at National & International level, maintaining files and records etc. The candidates must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates with MBA degree will have an added advantage. In addition to the above, the Officer would also be required to handle assignments related to corporate imaging in Public domain, In-house communication, co-ordination/liaison with government officials, clients etc, Designing and production of Newsletters or other Publications, Media Management, Event Management, Marketing etc. Candidates with proven track record in a construction consultancy organization of repute will be preferred.
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ENGINEER (S-4): Graduate in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical (HVAC)/Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering /Bio-Medical Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute with site experience. Candidates in Civil Engineering should have experience in all aspects of project management including civil/structural works, tendering & monitoring, execution of large projects etc. In case of Electrical Engineering, candidates must have experience in design/execution of electrical works in large multistoried institutional buildings in the field of internal and external electrification works including HT/LT installation work, DG sets etc. In Mechanical Engineering, candidates must be having experience in designing/execution of mechanical works in large multistoried buildings in handling special services such as HVAC, laundry, kitchen, gas piping, CSSD, waste disposal etc for hospitals/hotels etc. Candidates in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication Engineering should have experience in computer networking, system integration, software development etc. Diploma holders in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical (HVAC) (full time course) with minimum 8 years experience may also apply.
- SENIOR EXECUTIVE AISSTANT (S-4): Candidates with MBA/Post Graduate/Masters Diploma in Business Management/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (full time course) from reputed university/institute with minimum 60% marks. The candidate should be result oriented and have relevant experience in HR/Vigilance related matters/ managing the functions of senior officials in the in a professionally managed company of repute. Essential skills required include MIS reporting, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, travel arrangements etc. The candidate should be able to independently handle office of senior management functionary.
Selection Procedure For HSCC India Limited – Executive & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive & More Vacancies Vacancy in HSCC India Limited:
- In addition, the company offers attractive perquisites such as Medical reimbursement, company leased accommodation, performance related pay, leave encashment, house building/conveyance advance, gratuity, PF etc. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) along with their application by Demand Draft favouring HSCC (India) Ltd, payable at Delhi/Noida (Please write name & discipline applied for on the back of the Demand Draft). SC/ST/PWD/internal candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All Degrees should be from University/Institute recognized by the Board of Technical Education/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority. For all posts, candidates must have excellent knowledge of working on computers, including software viz. MS Office, MS Projects, Primavera etc for technical posts. Candidates from Govt/PSU should have been working minimum at one level/grade below the level applied for a minimum period of two years. Everything being equal, internal candidates will be given preference.
- Reservations/Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Serviceman and physically handicapped persons would be provided as per extant Govt. orders The minimum post qualification experience, age etc may be relaxed in respect of deserving/meritorious candidates at the discretion of the Management.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum requirements of experience and qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to consider candidates for lower post than applied for, depending upon qualification and experience. The company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reason. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India/abroad. The appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years, extendable based on performance and requirement. In case of unsatisfactory performance, the contract period can be reduced without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates working in PSU/Govt must apply through proper channel and may be considered for appointment on contract/ absorption basis. Those employees who had left HSCC to join any other company/firm/agency associated in any form with HSCC need not apply. Applications sent by e-mail will not be considered. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained. All candidates are advised to regularly scan through HSCC website as amendments if any, will be notified on the company’s website and separate advertisement will not be made.
- Candidates possessing the required qualifications and experience may send their typed application in the prescribed format (available in the Careers page of website). All pages of the Bio-data must be duly authenticated by the candidate before submission. All relevant certificates, duly self attested in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc must be submitted along with the application. Candidates from PSUs/Govt may submit advance copy in time and apply through proper channel. Final selection will be subject to vigilance clearance and satisfactory Annual Confidential Reports. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness from a reputed hospital at the discretion of the company. The applications superscribing the level and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address latest by 25.06.2015: Chief General Manager HSCC (I) Ltd E-6(A), Sector-1 Noida (U.P)-201301
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/06/2015
How To Apply :-