High Court of Delhi (HCoD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistants, Restorers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from High Court of Delhi (HCoD).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Judicial Assistants, Restorers Job on or before 7/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : High Court of Delhi (HCoD)
Vacancy Name : Junior Judicial Assistants, Restorers
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 40 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/–p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : High Court of Delhi (HCoD) , New Delhi
Detail of High Court of Delhi (HCoD) Junior Judicial Assistants, Restorers Recruitment:
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals (Citizens of India as defined in the Constitution of India or under any law made by the Parliament to regulate the rights for citizenship) for filling up 40 existing vacant posts (Genl.:16 , OBC:14, SC:03, ST: 07 ) of Junior Judicial Assistantsl Restorers in the Pay band of ~5200-20200+ Grade pay of ~2800 plus usual allowances as are sanctioned from time to time and also for preparing a panel for filling up future vacancies.
- ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION: Graduate from a recognized University and having minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Typing onComputer.
- AGE: Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit for members of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes shall be 32 years and for Other Backward Classes 30 years. The upper age relaxation for persons with disability shall be relaxable by 10 years (13 years for OBC & 15 years for SC/ST). For Ex-Servicemen, there will be a relaxation of 3 years for General candidates, 6 years for OBC and 8 years for SC/ST after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on 01.01.2015 subject to maximum age of 50 years. There shall be no upper age limit for persons serving in this Court or the Courts subordinate to this Court. The relaxation in upper age limit shall not be applicable to the candidates who are working in other Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings etc. In order to qualify for the concessions, Ex-Servicemen candidates concerned should forward with print out of their applications attested copies of certificates that they have been relieved from the Defence Forces. The certificate in the prescribed proforma should be signed by the appropriate authorities specified as under: For Ex-Servicemen, in case of Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs : Army : Directorate of Personnel Service, Army, H.Qrs. New Delhi, Navy :- Directorate of Personnel Services, Naval H.Qurs, New Delhi and Air Force :- Directorate of Personnel Services, Air H.Qrs. New Delhi. In case of JCOs/Ors and equivalent of the Navy and Air Forces: Army: By Various Regimental Record Offices, Navy :- Naval Records, Bombay and Air Force :- Air Force Records, New Delhi.
- Examination Fee: A fee of ~300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) shall be payable by Male General and OBC candidates through Demand Draft/Pay Orderllndian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Registrar General, Delhi High Court” payable at New Delhi. No fee is payable by SC, ST, Persons with disability, Ex-servicemen and Women candidates. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Therefore, the candidates who are required to pay exam fee should ensure that they are eligible for the post and print out of their applications along with the requisite fee must reach before the last date fixed. Note:- The candidates must mention their name. registration Id. number and mobile number on the back side of the Demand. Draft/Pay Orderllndian Postal Order.
Selection Procedure for High Court of Delhi (HCoD) – Junior Judicial Assistants, Restorers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/9/2015.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in a written test of two hours based on Multiple Choice Question pattern in English consisting of (I) Language Comprehension (II) General Awareness (III) General Mathematics & (IV) Reasoning Ability. Those candidates who qualify in the written test shall be required to appear in comprehension/essay writing test and those who qualify the same shall be called for type test in English on Computer, and candidate who qualify type test will be called for interview. Candidates with knowledge of operating Computer would be given weightage. Final merit of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of aggregate of their performance in all examinations viz. objective type, comprehension/ essay writing test, computer type test & interview.
How to apply for Junior Judicial Assistants, Restorers Vacancy in High Court of Delhi (HCoD) :
Applications shall be accepted through online only. Willing eligible candidates may apply online on the website of this Court ”http://delhihighcourt.nic.in” under the link Public Notice – Job openings. Before filling online application form the candidates who are required to pay examination should with them ready Demand Draft! Pay Orderl Indian Order as particulars thereof are required to in the online application form. the applicants are also to upload their photograph and signature in the online application form, they should also ready with them scanned photograph of Image (wid~h) x 140 (height) pixels’, file size: Max. 50kb, and scanned signature in black ink of Image size – ‘1 (width) x 50 (height) pixels’, file 30kb. the candidates are required to submit printout of their application filled online duly signed appropriate along with Demand draft! Pay Order/ Indian Postal Order towards examination fee, where applicable, to the “Deputy Registrar (Establishment). Room No. 202. 2nd Floor. Administrative Block. Delhi High Court. New Delhi-11 0503″ .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/9/2015