Hyundai Motor hiring Business Analysis CA Fresher
Company Name: Hyundai Motor India Engineering Private Limited
Position: Business Analysis
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 yrs
Section Member in Coordinating for Projection of Organization Business Plan , Preparing Competitor Comparison , Special Reports for Profitability Improvement Meeting and TFT for one model ; and Analysing Non-Operating Income & Expenses Trend such as Interest Income , Royalty Income etc. ”
Key responsibilities Include :
1) TFT Model specific
– Comparing Actual Profitability with BP Target
– Reasoning for the Deviations
– Suggestion for the improvement
2) Annual Business Plan
– To Co-ordinate for preparation of Annual Business Plan with regard to Component wise Sales & Product Volume fixation.
3) Competitor Benchmark
– To Report Comparisons between HMI vs Competitors & providing the reasons for the variances on Quarterly basis
– Suggesting the improvement in Profitability of HMI
– To provide support to PIM by providing Special Reports ( Material Ageing Analysis – Plant Maintenance, HIBE) on requirement basis.
5) Non – Operating
– To Analyze Non-Operating Income & Expenses Trend such as Interest Income , Royalty Income”
Skill sets required :
1. Knowledge in SAP & Business Warehouse Reports
2. Knowledge in Cost Accounting Standards & Standard Costing”
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the largest passenger car exporter and the second largest car manufacturer in India. It currently markets ten car models across segments – in the A2 segment it has the Eon, Santro, i10, Grand, Xcent and the i20, in the A3 segment the Verna, in the A4 segment the Elantra, in the A5 segment Sonata and in the SUV segment the Santa Fe.
How to Apply: