IBM Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2015 for Software Engineer – Secure at Pune. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Software Engineer – Secure Remote Access
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary: Not specified
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
This individual will be responsible for product function/ feature planning, implementation, unit test.
You will be guiding/ helping during development/ test cycle to individual team members of IBM RSN storage product, IBM Software Defined Storage portfolio & IBM cloud storage services.
You will be owning and driving product functionality and represent it in global product team.
You will provide technical leadership and advice to Development Manager with development planning/ implementation activities.
The individual will act as a mentor for lesser experienced members in the development team and work with the senior technical leaders and development manager in effectively managing the development deliverables through your technical skills and prior experience.
You will be also expected to design and implement complex development use cases and scenarios. You will be technically owning product delivery by supporting all functionality, features, defects, change management as per project timelines and needs. You will be responsible for creating design documents, functional specification, and unit test independently and get it reviewed and approved from the relevant technical leaders and Managers.
– Proven Storage background with experience in one or more of SAN, Block level protocols (SCSI, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)), Replication, Data Deduplication, Storage Virtualization
– Proven system programming skills in C.
– Proven programming skills in Java
– Experience in web services development
– Proven Linux system programming skills
– Proven knowledge of Network and Security
– Good Knowledge of Linux commands, shell, Perl, python scripting
– Proven OS internals including multithreading, RPC, socket programming.
– Proven knowledge of data structures and algorithms
– Proven expertise in debugging tools such as Crash, gdb, log analysis
– Proven problem solving skills
– Experience with any Source code control system and any Defect Tracking system
– Good understanding of Software development lifecycle and methodology (Waterfall or Agile)
– Ability to plan development activities meticulously, identifying dependencies and proactively work towards resolution.
– Good communication skills to crisply and accurately report program status.
– Experience working with Global teams.
– Good technical leadership skills to mentor new team members.
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: