Company Name: IBM
Position: Associate System Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, ME/M.Tech
1. All branches of BE/ B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA are eligible except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
2. Cut-off Percentage: 70% and above in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA.
70% and above in X and XII standard
1.Should be knowledgeable about the team & department which the candidate is being hired for
2. Should be a fast learner
1. Should be able to draw upon professional concepts, collaborate with others to carry out assigned tasks.
2. Negotiation skills are an essential.
1. Should be able to identify problems , determine causes and recommend solution alternatives
2. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
1. Review, Understand the mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
2. Position may require coordinating activities of sub ordinate team members.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
How to Apply: