IBM hiring Finance & Admin Business Analyst
Company Name: IBM
Position: Finance & Admin Business Analyst
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 4 Year
Finance & Accounting (F&A) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) provide the following services to the Customers supporting their organization in the areas of financial outsourcing and Vendor Management.
Sourcing and Supplier Management
Procure to Pay
Order to cash
Record to Report
Financial Planning and Analysis
F&A operates from six locations across Bangalore, Chennai and Gurgaon
• Candidate will be involved in Transition of new tasks in the PMA(Project Management Administrator) domain Day to Day Request to Offer management and Proactive Service request Pipeline Tracking.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders and execute weekly and monthly Delivery reporting to customer.
• Claim Code Management, Reporting and Analysis, Labour Cost Reporting and Cost monitoring Forecasting Capacity Planning Reporting Monthly accruals and Invoicing Provides timely management information and reporting.
• Process improvements. To operate and build a “No Surprises” environment.
• Knowledge of PMA domain
• Ability to communicate with accuracy and clarity both verbally and written
• Claim Code Management
• Exposure to reporting and Analysis activities
• Adhere to client SLA’s(Service Level Agreement) and timelines
4+ years of relevant work experience in F&A BPO or any other industry in accounting field
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply: