IBM Hiring Any Degree freshers 2015 for Technical Support Associate at Gurgaon . Candidates who have completed Any Degree can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Technical Support Associate
Education: Any Degree
Experience: 0-1 Years
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
- You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- andidates should have 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Should possess proven knowledge of mobile devices like Blackberry, I Phone, other smart phones etc.
- Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP, d) Windows 7 and Windows .
- Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.
- Knowledge on Mail clients like Lotus and MS Outlook.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: