IBM Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Project Trainee at Gurgaon. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Project Trainee
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
- Should have a clear understanding of the Available Cloud Options IBM that are best suited for the Customer.
- Should be well aware of all the Security Controls need to be implemented on the Solutions hosted over Cloud
- Resource will be responsible for Cloud computing -Security
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Basic knowledge of cloud.
- Basic knowledge of Security concepts.
- Excellent written and Oral communication is required
- Co-ordination with different work groups via emails, conference calls is required
- Fluency in English
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: