IBM Hiring BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Others freshers 2015 for Technical Support Associate at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Others can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Technical Support Associate
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Others
Experience: 0-4 Years
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
- You will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem.
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has MAC/iOS (Apple Support) technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity, analysis and fixing end user issues.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Have detailed understanding of service desk environment, roles and responsibilities
- Understands customer service skills and ensures a high standard of customerservice on all calls/transactions
- Ensures Incidents, requests and tasks in queues are completed within agreed/specific time scales
- Demonstrate time management, multi tasking ability and organizational skills
- Resolve routine customer IT problem MAC based
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Basic knowledge in Experience in iOS/Mac support – OS issues, Mail Configuration, Setting up network.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in iOS/Mac support – OS issues, Mail Configuration, Setting up network, Calendar, General iOS / Mac break fix issues.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Proven computer skills required
- Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Customer service orientation skills
- 0-4 years of experience required.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: