IBM Hiring BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Associate Software Engineer at Pune. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 1-2 Years
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
- Software Developer (UI Developer)Develop/ modify BSS UI code as per requirements using Java. Write build and deployment scripts using Ant, Maven, shell and python.
- Write unit test cases and help in test automation.
- Maintain BSS test environment. Ensure UI is Accessibility compliant. Help on fixing production and test environment issues.
- Work with the FVT team to ensure the code is tested appropriately.
- Report work status to the larger team.
- Own the development tasks and take them to closure. Multi-task with clear understanding of priority.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized university
- At least 1 year experience in J2EE/Java
- At least 1 year experience in Selenium
- At least 1 year experience in Struts
- English: Fluent
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: