Company Name: IBM
Position: HR Service Administrator
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
• Good Analytical and Interpersonal Skill.
• English: Fluent
• Resource has to compile cadence reports of each competency within SO-D.
• Candidate is required to coordinate with all people managers, leads to collect data on multiple HR requirements and organize calls.
• Candidate is required to prepare PPTs for presenting dashboards to management.
• Resource will be responsible for HR Coordination , Reporting and operations.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
How to Apply: