IBM hiring Technical Support Consultant for HPC
Company Name: IBM
Position: Technical Support Consultant for HPC
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Not specified
Technical Support Consultant for HPC Cloud Ops SaaS Responsibilities:
* Provide fast, efficient client facing SaaS cloud service delivery to our global client base, which includes: Initial deployment of the cloud infrastructure and HPC software; Level 1 client support; Proper shutdown and clean- up on completion of the clients usage of the service.
* Act as our primary client interface for Level 1 Support, which includes: owning overall incident & problem management of issues through resolution; quickly triaging issues and do basic troubleshooting; proper escalation of issues to Level 2 Support that cannot be addressed.
* Ensure service is available and running efficiently and within client required Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as per the Terms of Understanding (TOU) and other service definition documents.
* Able to work independently, while knowing how/ when to handle or escalate handle critical customer issues.
* Act as lead on all communications when coordinating within the CloudOps team and across other teams (Development, Product Management, Sales, and Services) for critical customer support requests and other technical service delivery items (e.g. optional PS services).
* Improve personal product and service skills and help build a knowledgebase and better streamlined processes to improve the quality and efficiency of the service.
Focus on the client experience which is meant to ensure client satisfaction and deliver the highest quality work possible.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position.
How to Apply: