IBM India Hiring B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA freshers 2017 for Associate System Engineer. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA can apply for this job from IBM India.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Associate System Engineer
||Rs. 3 LPA
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Associate System Engineer:
Candidates can Get the Associate System Engineer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Associate System Engineer
|Total Vacancy: Not Mentioned
|Education required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Flexibility Willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
|Candidate Profile :
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME, MCA,
- Eligible Streams: CSE/Information Technology/ISE/Software Engineering/Computer Science & Information Security/Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Web Technology/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/EEE/ECE/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Telecom Engineering/Electronics Instrumentation & Controll/Instrumentation Engineering
|Last Date to Apply Online :18/02/2017
|Company Profile :Not Mentioned
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs