Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd
Position:Technical Support Engineer
Education:Any Graduate, PG
1. JKC is organizing a recruitment event with IBM at Hyderabad for 2014 pass outs.
2. Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
3. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
4. Working in shifts is a Mandatory.
5. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts.
6. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Eligibility : Any Graduate, PG
Experience : Freshers
Location : Hyderabad
1. Any Degree with Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable).
2. Flunecy In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership. – See more at: http://www.fresherslive.com/job-india/ibm-india-pvt-ltd-hiring-technical-support-engineer-205#sthash.GeZBikS3.dpuf
How to Apply: