IBM India Pvt. Ltd is conducting offcampus drive for FRESHERS for End User Support profile on 23rd,24th & 30th Nov and 1st Dec 2013.
. Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
. Remote Infrastructure support delivery
. Perform problem cause analysis
. Resolve routine customer problem
. Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
. Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
. Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
Position: End User Support
Education: Any Graduate (10+2+3), B.E/B.Tech ,Any Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+3)
1. Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
2. Browser Support – Internet Explorer
3. Strong computer skills required
4. Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Excellent customer service orientation
7. Neutral accent
8. Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
Desired Skills :
1. Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
2. User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc…
3. Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems..
4. Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
5. Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
1. Working in shifts is a mandate.
2. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts – including evening and night shifts.
3. Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Candidates should bring 2 sets of self attested photocopies of below mentioned documents along with originals to test venue
1. Photo ID Card( Pan card / Passport / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID),
2. Mark sheets of the highest qualification achieved,
4. Two passport size colored photo.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
Walk in Date : 23rd,24th & 30th Nov and 1st Dec 2013.
Date & Venue:
23- Nov- 2013, Government Victoria College, Palakkad
24- Nov- 2013, Government Engineering College, Trivandrum.
30- Nov- 2013, University College of Applied Sciences, Cochin.
01- Dec- 2013, Government Engineering College, Kozhikode
How to Apply: