IBM Off Campus B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2013,2014 Batch on April 12 2015 for Associate System Engineer at Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Associate System Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Location: Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata
IBM Global Business Services works hard to make clients’ businesses work better. The group includes IBM’s consulting, systems integration and applications businesses, which together employ more than 100,000 professionals in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. GBS is one half of IBM’s Global Services division, but only in the sense that it’s one of two units within that division (Global Technology Services is the other). Global Services is responsible for over 50 percent of IBM’s total revenue, with GBS’ contributing roughly 20 percent of the company’s annual income.
IBM Off-campus Drive “Associate System Engineer” for Freshers B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA 2013 & 2014 Batch graduates, Across India – 12 April 2015
- Candidates should possess B.Tech/ BE / M.Tech/ ME (All except Pharma and fashion Technology)/MCA
- 70% or 7.0 CGPA in Xth, XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation
- Applicant must have no backlogs at the time of Placement process on Campus.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
Off campus Date and Time:
- Off Campus Interview Date: 12 April 2015
- Off Campus Address: CGC Landran Mohali , Chandigarh