IBM Off Campus Diploma/Any degree freshers 2015 on 8 & 9 February 2015 for Technical Operations Analyst at Bengaluru. Candidates who have completed Diploma/Any degree can apply for this job from IBM.
Company Name: IBM
Position: Technical Operations Analyst
Education: Diploma/Any degree
Experience: 0-2 Years
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 18th year of patent leadership.
You will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma ( 15 Years + education )
- Total Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Basic knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Basic knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- English: Fluent
- Shift Required: Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported
- You require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills.
- Aptitude Assessment Test (Online)
- Communication Assessment (In- Person)
- Interview – Technical & PDM (In-Person)
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- Education all year mark sheets for the highest degree attained / pursuing
- Education degree certificate (if course is completed)
- Government issued photo ID card
- If previously employed: Offer letter or Latest revision Letter and
- Relieving letter/ Service Letter
- Valid Indian work permit (if applicable)
How to Apply:
OFF CAMPUS DATE AND TIME:
- Off Campus Interview Date: 8 & 9 February 2015
- Off Campus Time: 10 A.M
- Off Campus Address: F-2, Chandaka Industrial Estate, In front of Infocity, Bhubaneswar Odisha-751024