IBM Software Group is hiring FRESHERS from 2012, 2013 batch for Associate System Engineer profile
1. Position may require coordinating activities of sub ordinate team members. Impact On Business/Scope:
2. Accountable for individual or team results.
3. Support activities related to business measurements, impacting customer satisfaction or immediate costs or expenses
Company Name: IBM Software Group
Position: Associate System Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Across India
2. Should be knowledgeable about the team & department which the candidate is being hired for
3. Should be a fast learner Communication/Negotiation
4. Should be able to draw upon professional concepts, collaborate with others to carry out assigned tasks.
5. Negotiation skills are an essential. Problem Solving:
6. Should be able to identify problems, determine causes and recommend solution alternatives
1. All branches of BE/ B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, Dual Degree, MCA are eligible except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
2. Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2012 or 2013.
3. Cut-off Percentage: 70%
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers..
How to Apply: