IBM Software Group is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
. The Software Engineer (SE) role is a hybrid technical and client facing role
. Within the ISL RSC client services organisation.
.The role’s primary focus is to provide level 2 support for
. EDI customers (IBM Sterling Commerce) offered on SaaS platform
. The SE works with the wider team and takes ownership of
. Appropriate tasks and drives them to resolution in a timely manner working in an established process.
Company Name: IBM Software Group
Position: Software Engineer
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 0-2 Years
2. Should have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
3. Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Should be self-motivated and a quick learner.
5. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously
1. Bachelor’s Degree
3. Basic knowledge in Basic OS skill (unix/windows)
4. Basic knowledge in XML
5. English: Fluent.
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers..
How to Apply: