IBM Systems & Technology Group is hiring FRESHERS for Asssciate Software Engineer profile
Testing, Quality assurance activities of J2EE based application. Job requires understanding the design documents, designing test cases, scenarios, executing them.
Conduct various types of testing on the application, investigate and report any discrepancy in the application behavior.
Detect for software failures and report them in the bug tracking tool, follow up with the tests post bug fix. Document test plans, scenarios, cases in the test management tool.
Company Name: IBM Systems & Technology Group
Position: Asssciate Software Engineer
Education: Master’s Degree
Experience: 0-1 Years
• Proficient in Java, J2EE fundamentals
• Proficient in testing (Black box and white box) concepts, methodologies and tools
• Proficient in databases; db2/Oracle/MSSQL
• Should have good knowledge on automation tools; Selenium, QTP, RFT, etc
• Should have an eye for details and ability to investigate
• Should have excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
• Should be self-motivated and a quick learner.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Basic knowledge in Programming (C/C++, scripting)
Basic knowledge in Algorithms
At least 1 year experience in Programming (C/C++, scripting)
At least 1 year experience in Algorithms
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply: