ICICI Bank Ltd Hiring Any Graduate, CA freshers 2015 for Relationship Manager at Mumbai. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate, CA can apply for this job from ICICI Bank Ltd.
Company Name: ICICI Bank Ltd
Position: Relationship Manager – Business Loans Group
Education: Any Graduate, CA
Experience: 0 – 4 yrs
Salary: 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA
ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of Rs. 4,062.34 billion (US$ 91 billion) at March 31, 2011 and profit after tax Rs. 51.51 billion (US$ 1,155 million) for the year ended March 31, 2011. The Bank has a network of 2,752 branches and 9,225 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries, including India. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Overview of Business Loans Group (BLG) : 70% Sales & 30% Credit
BLG is part of Self Employed Segment (SES) providing working capital and Term Loan facilities upto Rs. 20 crores to MSME customers through dedicated Business Banking Branches. The lending is done under various pre-approved programs and few cases on a stand alone basis. The facilities include fund base facilities like overdraft, cash credit, term loan, packing credit, bills discounting and non fund base facilities like Letter of Credit, Bank Gaurantee, Buyers Credit, Derivatives etc. Facilities are provided in Indian currency as well as foreign currency. The facilities are secured by property collaterals, liquid collaterals.
1. Attending the leads provided by various internal groups and getting the leads decisioned.
2. Meeting customer and understanding their business requirement. Based on customer requirements, offering him various facilties and checking the fitment of the customer requirement in the various pre-approved lending programs.
3. Preparing detailed credit appraisal memo(CAM) by (1) understanding the customer his background, his business model, existing relationship (2) Doing proper reference check trade reference checks, dedupes, sister & associate concern details (3) Detailed analysis of his CMA, financials, projections, banking, track record of past loans.
4. Visiting the customer premises office, factory, godown to have better understanding of his business and level of business activity.
5. Also to visit the property which is being offered as collaterals on case to case basis. Should be able to get the property valuation done through the valuation team and the TSR done through empanelled lawyer
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: